. Designing and executing training road map for Sales & Advisors.
3. Designing and conducting Product, Process and selling skills training through various classroom/OTJ and E-Learning modules.
4. Conduct specialized refresher training to existing employees.
5. Assess and evaluate performance and fine tune training modules as per requirement.
6. Be the knowledge custodian for the business thorough impeccable product and process knowledge.
7. To evaluate the effectiveness of the training imparted and document the same.
8. To work closely with the sales and the dealing desk in training, coaching and hand holding the employees with an objective of increasing the productivity of the unit
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Financial Services/Stock Broking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time