1. Collection & Management of the database w.r.t Primary, Secondary and Handling operations.
2. Understanding of Practical Operational Developments and computation of impact of each.
3. Identification of scope of cost reduction and driving of its achievement.
4. Ability to consolidate data from various operations involving Primary and Secondary and handling operations.
5. Analysis of the variance in Total logistics cost w.r.t Previous Trend and Budget.
6. Computation of the impact of each variable on the TLC.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time